Press Accreditation Guidelines and Application
Thank you for your interest in covering the 33rd Chicago Latino Film Festival that will run April 20-May 4, 2017 at the AMC River East 21.
Media registration starts March 6, 2017 and ends April 3, 2017. No credential applications will be accepted after this date. WALK-UP REQUESTS WILL NOT BE GRANTED. The media credential application requires you to submit the form below and the following supporting material:
- Samples of your most recent film-related work (such as reviews, feature stories, interviews). Arts and community-related pieces might also be considered. IF YOU COVERED LAST YEAR’S FESTIVAL AND NEVER SENT US YOUR CLIPS, PLEASE INCLUDE THEM AMONG YOUR SAMPLES.
- For freelancers: Please submit a letter on company letterhead from your supervising editor/producer that specifies the focus of your assignment and the anticipated publication/air date(s).
- Photographers: Must also be on assignment. As with freelance writers, you must submit a letter on company letterhead from your supervising editor/producer that specifies the focus of your assignment and the anticipated publication/air date(s). Spec photography, portfolio photography, and personal website photography are not valid assignments.
- For bloggers: Please submit a letter of intent describing the type of coverage you will be providing and the frequency.
- Submit a high-res headshot through the form below.
- We kindly request you provide our press office with a copy of your 33rd CLFF coverage (i.e. clipping, mp3, video clip) prior, during and after the Festival. We believe it’s imperative to share your story/interview with all filmmakers, organizers and social media platforms.
Your application is not considered complete until we receive the aforementioned support materials. Incomplete applications will not be processed.
The Festival press office will notify you via email on the application status and provide pick-up instructions.
The Festival reserves the right to approve, deny or revoke accreditation. The decision is final and cannot be appealed.
INTERVIEW REQUESTS: The Press Office will help coordinate all interviews with talent invited to the Chicago Latino Film Festival. These interviews will take place at the Festival’s official hotel, at your outlet or, with some exceptions, at the theater. ADVANCE NOTICE OF THE SAME IS REQUIRED.
We appreciate your inquiry and look forward to providing you with accurate, timely information. For more information, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
CLFF 2017 Media Credential Application
Please complete the form for each person from your organization who will be covering the Festival from your media outlet and send to email@example.com. Applications will be accepted until 5:00 p.m. CST March 30, 2017. Applications received after that time/date will not be considered.