Over the past 32 years, the Chicago Latino Film Festival has become the most comprehensive film festival of its kind, bringing more than 100 films of rich cultural expressions from throughout Latin America, the Caribbean, Portugal, Spain and the United States to the City of Chicago and attracting 35,000+ attendees.
The 33rd Chicago Latino Film Festival will take place April 20th through May 4th, 2017 at the AMC River East 21 in Chicago. Broadcast, promotion and media coverage of this highly anticipated annual event reaches millions throughout Chicago and the Midwest.
Sponsoring the Chicago Latino Film Festival enables your company to:
- Tell your story
- Connect with customers, prospects & the Chicago Latino Community
- Strengthen your brand with our audience of 35,000 and growing
- Be featured in our pre-, during and post-event promotion that reaches thousands of people across the Chicago area and Midwest
- Showcase your commitment to the arts and the Latino community
- Capitalize on the Center’s 30+ years of success in presenting cultural events
- Align with our mission and message of breaking barriers and stereotypes
We invite you to take advantage of the several sponsorships and marketing opportunities the Chicago Latino Film Festival has to offer. This is a unique opportunity to connect with the Latino community in a deeper and more effective way to build brand loyalty and attract new customers.
For detailed information on how a sponsorship can fulfill your marketing goals, DOWNLOAD SPONSORSHIP PACKAGE (PDF) or contact:
Director of Development & Marketing