Guide to the 37th CLFF
FILMS ARE GEO-BLOCKED TO THE FOLLOWING AREAS: ILLINOIS, INDIANA, IOWA, WISCONSIN, MICHIGAN, AND MINNESOTA
Visit chicagolatinofilmfestival.org to purchase tickets
- $12 (Fees Included) general public
- $10 (Fees Included) Seniors, and Students (please email email@example.com to receive discount)
- $10 (Fees Included) for ILCC members
- Festival Passport: 10 films: $100 for general public ($20 savings) and $80 for ILCC members, students and seniors ($20 savings)
Having trouble purchasing tickets? Here’s a tutorial on how you can buy and watch films!
- Most features are paired with a short film that will play prior.
- All films are played in their original language with English subtitles.
- Once you have purchased a ticket for your film, you will be able to start watching anytime during the watch window.
- Once you begin watching, you will have 24 hours to finish watching the film.
- If you purchase a ticket on the last day a film is available, you will only have until the end of the day to start watching the film.
- Some films have a limited amount of tickets for sale.
- All film information is located underneath the video player in Eventive.
Can I view the films on my television?
Yes; Eventive is available on Roku, Apple Tv, Chromecast, and/or Smart Tv. Please visit watch.eventive.org help if you need help setting up your television.
Need more help…
Logging into your existing Eventive account: http://bit.ly/LoggingintoEventive
How to cast your vote for the Audience Choice Award: http://bit.ly/VotingforFilms
Have ticketing questions?
- For any ticketing questions, please contact our ticketing team at:
For Tech Support
For any viewing issues refer to watch.eventive.org/help. You can also Live chat with a member of their team!