Guide to the 38th CLFF
TICKETS TO THE LANDMARK THEATER SCREENINGS ARE NOW AVAILABLE
TICKETS WILL GO ON SALE MONDAY, MARCH 21
All tickets prices include processing fee
IN-PERSON THEATRICAL SCREENINGS
Landmark Century Center Cinema – 2828 N Clark St, Chicago, IL 60657
Senior/Student/ILCC member (Must Present Valid ID): $12
Passport – 10 General Admissions
General: $100 ($40 Savings)
Senior/Student/ILCC member: $80 ($40 Savings)
ChiTown Movies – 2343 S Throop St, Chicago, IL 60608
Tickets must be purchased in advance, we will not sell on site.
General: $55 (maximum 6 people per car)
Senior/Student/ILCC member: $44 (maximum 6 people per car)
Geo-blocked to the following areas: Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Michigan, Minnesota, and Wisconsin
Senior/Student/ILCC member: $10
FESTIVAL PASSPORT – 10 General Admissions
General: $90 ($30 Savings)
Senior/Student/ILCC member: $75 ($25 Saving)
Instituto Cervantes – 31 W OHIO ST. CHICAGO, IL 60654
General: $25 (reception & film)
Senior/Student/ILCC member: $20 (reception & film)
- Most features are paired with a short film that will play prior.
- All films are played in their original language with English subtitles.
- Once you have purchased a ticket for your film, you will be able to start watching anytime during the watch window.
- Once you begin watching, you will have 24 hours to finish watching the film.
- If you purchase a ticket on the last day a film is available, you will only have until the end of the day to start watching the film.
- Some films have a limited amount of tickets for sale.
- All film information is located underneath the video player in Eventive.
Having trouble purchasing tickets for a virtual screening? Check out this tutorial on how to purchase and view films!
- If you are attending an in-person screening at the Landmark or Instituto Cervantes, a sign stand with a QR Code will be available outside of the theater.
- If you are attending a Drive-In screening, you will be sent a link via email.
- Voting is accessible once your film becomes available on Eventive. A rating system will appear below the video player.
How to cast your vote for the Audience Choice Award: http://bit.ly/VotingforFilms
Yes; Eventive is available on Roku, Apple Tv, Chromecast, and/or Smart Tv. We recommend downloading the Eventive App on your smart tv ahead of the festival. Please visit watch.eventive.org help if you need help setting up your television.