Press Office & Media Accreditation
The 40th Chicago Latino Film Festival supports working media in their coverage of the festival. To obtain credentials for the Festival you must be an accredited, active member of the media with a letter of assignment from your publication. Please fill out the form to request Media Credentials to the 40th CLFF!
Press Accreditation Guidelines and Application Process
Thank you for your interest in covering the 40th Chicago Latino Film Festival, April 11-22,
2024. Media registration starts March 22, 2024 and ends April 5, 2024. Please note, no credential applications will be accepted after this date.
PLEASE NOTE: WALK-UP REQUESTS WILL NOT BE GRANTED.
The media credential application requires you to fill out the form with the following information and the following supporting material:
- Samples of your most recent film-related work (such as reviews, feature stories,
interviews). Arts and community-related pieces might also be considered. IF
YOU COVERED LAST YEAR’S FESTIVAL AND NEVER SENT US YOUR
CLIPS, PLEASE INCLUDE THEM AMONG YOUR SAMPLES.
- For freelancers: Please submit a letter on company letterhead from your
supervising editor/producer that specifies the focus of your assignment and the
anticipated publication/air date(s).
- Photographers: Must also be on assignment. As with freelance writers, you must
submit a letter on company letterhead from your supervising editor/producer that
specifies the focus of your assignment and the anticipated publication/air date(s).
Spec photography, portfolio photography, and personal website photography are
not valid assignments.
- For bloggers: Please submit a letter of intent describing the type of coverage you
will be providing and the frequency.
- Submit a high-res headshot through the form below.
- We kindly request you provide our press office with a copy of your 40th CLFF
coverage (i.e. clipping, mp3, video clip) during and after the Festival. The sooner
you share your story/interview the sooner we can share it with all filmmakers and,
most importantly, with our own social media followers.
- Your application is not considered complete until we receive the aforementioned
support materials. Incomplete applications will not be processed.
- The Festival press office will notify you via email on the application status and provide
- The Festival reserves the right to approve, deny or revoke accreditation. The
decision is final and cannot be appealed.
- INTERVIEW REQUESTS: The Press Office will help coordinate all interviews with talent
invited to the Chicago Latino Film Festival. These interviews will take place at the
Festival’s official hotel, at your outlet or, with some exceptions, at the theater.
ADVANCE NOTICE OF THE SAME IS REQUIRED.
We appreciate your inquiry and look forward to providing you with accurate, timely
information. Feel free contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your questions.